Yonex launched several new rackets in different series in the end of 2017. These rackets are designed for intermediate players with aggressive playing style. In this article we are about to show you these rackets with specifications and features.
Newest Launched Badminton Rackets List:
Here is a list of 2 newest launched rackets by Yonex.
- Yonex Voltric 0.5 DG Badminton Racket.
- Yonex Voltric 0.7 DG Badminton Racket.
Yonex Voltric 0.5 DG Badminton Racket:
Voltric series has a tri voltage system with head heavy frame design. Head heavy rackets helps you to attain maximum power with high speed. This is one of the newest launched racket of Yonex in Voltric series which is made up of Graphite material frame. Graphite material allows the racket to sustain the string tension with high amount of durability.
Features Of Racket:
The following are the main features of this racket.
- Its frame is made up of high modulus graphite.
- It is a flexible racket.
- String tension of the racket is 26lbs.
- The overall weight of the racket is 88gm.
Yonex Voltric 0.7 DG Badminton Racket:
This racket is designed for intermediate players and is best for smashes because of its head heavy frame and with a string tension of 35lbs. this racket is made with an advance technology of nanometer DR. Nanometer material is usually used by aircrafts industry for the purpose of light weight and higher durability. It got a frame of Aero Box concept which gives better maneuverability. In its frame tungsten insfused grommets are used for better control over the racket.
Features Of the Racket:
Following are the important features of the racket.
- Its frame is basically made up of high modulus graphite which makes it lighter in weight but durablae.
- Its shaft is flexible for more power and energy.
- The string tension of the racket is 26lbs.
- Its weight is 88gm.